Advertised: 26-07-10 | Closing Date: 25-08-10
Neptune Orient Lines (NOL) is a Singapore-based global container shipping, terminals and logistics company. APL and APL Logistics are wholly owned by NOL. APL is a global top-10 container shipping provider, which handled 4.8 million TEU in 2007. APL Logistics is among the world’s top-25 providers of international, end-to-end logistics solutions. NOL’s Terminals unit controls a global top-10 network of gateway container handling facilities in Asia and North America, which handled more than 4.5 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) in 2007.
Neptune Orient Lines (NOL) became Singapore’s national flag carrier in the highly competitive world of international shipping when it was established in 1968 with a fleet of just five ships. Forty years on, NOL controls more than 120 vessels and is a global leader in container shipping, marine terminals and logistics.
As part of our efforts to gain further efficiencies in our business and better meet customers' needs, the NOL Group has in-sourced all transaction-based admin processes to Regional Administration Centre which is located at Menara IGB, Mid Valley Malaysia.
In line with our expansion, we are constantly looking for talented and ambitious individuals whom we can groom into talented professionals to add value to our operations. A career with NOL will give you continuous personal growth and career advancement. We would like to invite talented and qualified individuals to join our team in Regional Administration Centre located at Menara IGB, Mid Valley Malaysia.
Representative/ Coordinator, Documentation
1. POSITION SUMMARY
To rate and ensure accuracy and timeliness of all Bills of Ladings (BL) for specific country(s).
To rectify BL error through issue of CBL. In addition, this position is responsible to trouble shoot problems which may arise during the production of a bill of lading.
2. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
· To work towards achieving KPIs ie Rating accuracy, BL turntime
· To attend to the daily quality issues
· To clean up suspected BLs and reject reports
. To work as team within department and intra-department
· To work effectively and efficiently
· To work flexible as and when new change of job scope
· To work in flexible working hour and/or day
• Fresh graduates with a diploma/degree in any discipline and CGPA 2.6 and above; STPM/SPM school leavers are also welcomed.
• Obtained at least 5 credits in SPM especially Math’s and English.
• Able to communicate well in English and Malay.
• Analytical and mathematically inclined.
• Those with good typing skills and possess own transport will have added advantage.
• Result-driven, detailed and process-oriented.
• Able to work on shifts, public holiday and weekend.
( 10 positions available)