• Manage one or more projects assigned by Head, Project Management to ensure successful implementation as planned.
• Manage project team to define the scope, requirements and effort estimation, plan and manage schedules, cost and resources, roll-out and integration activities, coordinate efforts between internal team, end users and third party vendors.
• Identify and manage project risks and issues in a timely manner.
• Track and manage project progress, report project status to stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Provide input on short- and long-range project planning efforts.
• Comply with all standard controls and processes, both internally including System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and externally, as defined by business / operating unit processes.
• Assist Head, Project Management to reduce overhead costs and meet budgeted targets.
• Application related, however these projects will also involve managing infrastructure and security team.
• Preferrably with Silverlake banking knowledge and experience
• Min experience in project management 4 years
Date: 18 August 2010
City/Town: Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Wage/Salary: to be discussed
Type: Full Time
How to apply: email
Company: Avows Technologies Sdn Bhd
Contact: Lee Alano