Monday, August 23, 2010

Cover Letter as the Analyst Programmer

Job Application
Mohd Hafiyzzul Afiq Bin Daud
No 10, Jalan Perdana 9/5
Pandan Perdana, 55300
Kuala Lumpur

Human Resource Department,
36-2 Jalan Puteri 2/2,
Bandar Puteri,
Puchong 47100,
Selangor.

Dear Sir/Ms,

Having read your online advertisement in “bestjobs” website on dated 20th August 2010 for the post of an Analyst Programmer, I wish to offer herewith my service for the post.
I am as fresh graduate student from Coventry University, I have demonstrated all need in the future job environment since in the college where involving all the event. Along studies, managing account, conference with people (meeting), develop system and also manage all the task that been given to me. I am highly organized, having maintained efficiency even on accepted an extra half workload on top of my own duties. I believe I am the one who has the skill set and the experience you’re looking for.
I have great expectation that you will contact me at 013-3156455. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohd Hafiyzzul Afiq Bin Daud

Enclosures:
1. Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment